Thread: ## BSA Club underlever Circa 1939 ##

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Will that be with salad or veg sir ?

BSA Standard rear sight blade purchased from a local retailer just last March still wrapped in brown greaseproof paper

Whats for desert ? maybe a something light like a meteor
    I quoted the original post carefully.... "some shops" and "spares" (plural) just in case some smartarse came up with a one-off purchase.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I quoted the original post carefully.... "some shops" and "spares" (plural) just in case some smartarse came up with a one-off purchase.
    That's the nicest thing I have ever been called on this site

Spares

Yes....take the point.....old BSA underlever spares arent exactly jumping out the woodwork. I was talking generically for all older guns really and probably later models than early pattern BSA.
    John Knibbs once had spares for one or 2 of the early pattern models and Surrey guns had a selection of peep sight and rearsights for some quite old specimens.
    I turned up a peep for a BSA Club at flee market last year 15 quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessa View Post
    Yes....take the point.....old BSA underlever spares arent exactly jumping out the woodwork. I was talking generically for all older guns really and probably later models than early pattern BSA.
    John Knibbs once had spares for one or 2 of the early pattern models and Surrey guns had a selection of peep sight and rearsights for some quite old specimens.
    I turned up a peep for a BSA Club at flee market last year 15 quid.
    Just give Danny the name of a couple of gun shops that once sold at least two bits.

Gas mk 4 for about 28 years should have it cooked