Thread: Another recent addition to the collection. A second variant Webley and Scott Tempest.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Overjetta View Post
    Hi all,
    My first input on this amazing site. I have just lately become very interested, at age 74, in the webley and scott line of pellet pistols. As I'm a living in the US they do appear rarely on , and im proud to say that i have just acquired a pristine model Tempest at a reasonable price. I am informed by the seller it is a 1979 issue.

If any other members have any reliable info or facts about this gun I am all ears/eyes!

Thanks

Overjetta
    Hello,

Welcome to forum where we freely share our collective knowledge of all things relating to collectable air guns. We have a few members from the USA who contribute regularly to keep us up to date with their activities and latest acquisitions. Don't be afraid to chip in and talk about your own what I'm sure will now be a growing collection.

Webley air pistols are a good starting point with many pre-war and post-war variants to choose from even if you don't live in the UK.

The first thing to do is get a copy of this book which is still considered the bible for Webley collectors and covers the full range of these iconic air pistols.

Let us know how you get on when you get a chance to shoot your Tempest.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hello,

Welcome to forum where we freely share our collective knowledge of all things relating to collectable air guns. We have a few members from the USA who contribute regularly to keep us up to date with their activities and latest acquisitions. Don't be afraid to chip in and talk about your own what I'm sure will now be a growing collection.

Webley air pistols are a good starting point with many pre-war and post-war variants to choose from even if you don't live in the UK.

The first thing to do is get a copy of this book which is still considered the bible for Webley collectors and covers the full range of these iconic air pistols.

Let us know how you get on when you get a chance to shoot your Tempest.

Brian
    I thank you for the book info as I have just ordered a copy.