Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Sniper View Post
Well,I'm so glad we get a week at this
I decided to put my Viper Holster on my Utility belt and get some Draw technique practise in

I'm still a bit on the large side so needed to adjust the buckle to get a decent fit of the belt (aint paying the silly prices for the extension to the belt). It needed putting into the grab section of the belt

Being thick nylon, I needed to put a lil ole pressure on it with a tool. My tool of choice for this task would normally be a flat bladed scredriver
I didnt have one to hand so grabbed a Phillips that was nearby

Ouch thing went through the nylon belt and embeded itself inside the knuckle joint of my trigger finger on my left hand

Luckily I am right handed, but as I pulled the implement out whilst gritting my teeth, I felt the tendon twang back into place and all of a sudden I felt quite I'll.

For such a small hole the pain was unbearable. I've cleaned the wound and my tetnus is up to date etc, but i find typing one handed very awkward Hope to get my scores in tomorrow Jim

ATB
Tony
Glad to see that you're working on your Fast Draw, Tony!

But, you don't need it for THIS comp: fast shooting, yes: fast draw, no, since "time" starts with the pistol in your hand.

Jim