Thread: LOV 21 versus CP1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    We wait for news to flow over the hills next week when the result of this budget duel is decided.
    We're applying for the budget to fund either the carrier pigeon or the helium filled balloons as we speak Bob
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    We're applying for the budget to fund either the carrier pigeon or the helium filled balloons as we speak Bob
    ....wot's wrong with the usual smoke signal?

They have always worked well in the past - apart from those sent by IJ during the night
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    ....wot's wrong with the usual smoke signal?

They have always worked well in the past - apart from those sent by IJ during the night
    And you've hit the nail on the head there his insomnia makes him attempt the impossible.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    I once worked in a helium balloon filling factory. I only worked there for a few hours.

They are not talking to me like that!
    I send my smoke signals at night because you never know whoes reading.

I lay awake for hours last night trying to remember if I had amnesia or insomnia.

By the way - the Lov is dusted off, zeroed (I did a 47 ex 50 last night at RMTC witnessed) so bring on the CP1 Hippo. After the news Ive had today: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=4&o=26 I could do with thrashing someone. It may as well be you!
    Last edited by I. J.; 17-07-2015 at 04:48 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I am actually going to bet on Ian to win this time. Hippo is not the man he was anymore since Sunday when he was shaken by a wayward discharging of a semi auto C02 target pistol. There again, neither is anybody else...

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I am actually going to bet on Ian to win this time. Hippo is not the man he was anymore since Sunday when he was shaken by a wayward discharging of a semi auto C02 target pistol. There again, neither is anybody else...

Andy
    Do I detect a little spoon stirring Andy ;-)
    But still its nice to see Ian with a (wayward ) supporter.
    Perhaps brought on by excessive Co2 inhalation ?
    Just proves care in the community is thriving at Rivvi :O
    Hippo :-)

It certainly is Paul! Lets hope Ian can make it tomorrow for the big challenge. Loved the chickey chick chicken jibe by the way!
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    It certainly is Paul! Lets hope Ian can make it tomorrow for the big challenge. Loved the chickey chick chicken jibe by the way!
    I hope I can but health problems are restricting my ability to shoot both rifle and now pistol. Never mind though I could still beat Hippo using my Lov21 v his 'Bling Thing' shooting with my feet http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=14if you can tolerate the smell.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I hope I can but health problems are restricting my ability to shoot both rifle and now pistol. Never mind though I could still beat Hippo using my Lov21 v his 'Bling Thing' shooting with my feet http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=14if you can tolerate the smell.
    Having seen Napoleon ( apt on so many levels :-) )suffering on Sunday, I am willing in my munificence to postpone your thrashing till you can at least unzip your own fly !
    Wouldn't kick a man when he's down... its not the Rivvi way :O
    HH