Thread: Ever thought 'That is one ugly gun'.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I think every aspect of that Chinese rifle is wrong. Pistol grip angle wrong, bare cheek on freezing metal cylinder wrong, fore-stock attached directly to barrel wrong, its a mess of horrible.

In terms of ugly, if I saw a Diana Series 70 Model 71 nearby for an ok price I would buy it, but the nearest one I have seen is at Protek and that is way down on the south coast so its safe from me.

It is an ugly-ish rifle with a deep fore-end and a thick layer of bland sauce over a heart of ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Haven’t bought one, heard they are not that great a Chinese rifle but what’s not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I think every aspect of that Chinese rifle is wrong. Pistol grip angle wrong, bare cheek on freezing metal cylinder wrong, fore-stock attached directly to barrel wrong, its a mess of horrible
    I know. But about a year ago I think I put a low bid on a variant of that at auction (I at least thought about it). Just for spits and giggles. It kind of reminded me of an early SA80, only worse.