Thread: Tanfoglio magazine plugs?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think these are 6mm, but if you need 4.5mm might be worth an email to them.
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like

jalan01 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shining_bullet View Post
    I think these are 6mm, but if you need 4.5mm might be worth an email to them.
    most likely 6mm.. a lot of stores have this size.. but I have tried almost every gun/airsoft site and shop on the planet over the last 3 months + the manufact's, distributors, everywhere! Can't get any in 4.5mm I had to buy a 2nd pistol just to have a spare mag!!

greek airsoft

re greek airsoft, I've used them for replacement mags for the standard TFW 1911. No problems, fast and all as described on the website. I've just googled "large grub screw' and been given more than a few options. Maybe adapt and off the shelf item?

Cheers

Binker

Edit; just read post 5 - how vexatious.
    Last edited by Binker; 07-08-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: didn't know as much as I thought I did

jalan01 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Binker View Post
    re greek airsoft, I've used them for replacement mags for the standard TFW 1911. No problems, fast and all as described on the website. I've just googled "large grub screw' and been given more than a few options. Maybe adapt and off the shelf item?

Cheers

Binker

Edit; just read post 5 - how vexatious.
    Had to look that word up!!