Hey Graeme,

I guess you like and have partaken in, plenty of times, the above?

Over the years I've mentioned it many times to people and they look at you totally bewildered!

I had my first taste in 1983. A Scottish road trip holiday with one of my mates who had relatives up there. We had the first two nights at his Grandparents' in Hamilton and in the mornings his Gran' served up an awesome full Scottish breakfast, including the square sausage, scotch pancakes, black pudding, bacon, beans etc. Double yummy!

On that trip we went on to see one of his aunties in Ardrossan, went to Largs and Millport, then up through Glencoe to Fort William and Ben Nevis. Then onto Inverness and onto the Black Isle where one of his uncles had hired a static caravan. We stayed there for two nights, visited Ullapool whilst up there and had great fun playing on the beach for hours with his uncle's absolutely adorable Olde English Sheepdog.

Awesome country and people.

Many years ago someone brought me some more of the square delicacy down. Not had any for years. Mentioned it to The Dragon a few weeks ago and, last night, she found some at a reduced price at our local Morrison's.

So it was square sausage and eggs for tea last night, washed down with a couple of tins of John Smith's.

Same again this evening, apparently.

Doggy had walk number one at 6.30.

Second walk twenty minutes ago.

Now panting and getting stressed and wanting to go again.

See you in a bit.