Thread: Yukon photon 5x42

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Weight

was going to ask about the weight of these and then found it on the pulsar site at 900g which is only around 50g lighter than an N550 so with regards to being a little less bulky what are the other advantages.
    Last edited by JustinThyme; 03-07-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    was going to ask about the weight of these and then found it on the pulsar site at 900g which is only around 50g lighter than an N550 so with regards to being a little less bulky what are the other advantages.
    It's not much bulkier than a standard telescopic sight and looks (to me) a LOT less bulky than the N550?

Are these NV scopes available to buy from shops now? or are they out of stock/special order only etc
    cheers

I ordered mine from Scott Country in mid August and it arrived this week so it was over two months. They had 100 come in this week and I think most of them were pre ordered. They are a marmite scope and initially I was disappointed with mine( then i realised the laser illuminator did not come on automattically)but now it is mounted on the gun I am happy with it, eye relief and focus are critical and you can't just pick one up in your hands and look through it, you have to look through it with some cheek weld on a gun. I now need to make an adapter for my doubler and find a mount for my T20 IR illuminator.
    She was only an Admiral's daughter but her naval base was full of discharged seamen.