Thread: Civilian Service Rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
    Next shoot is Sunday 5th Jan - enter online HERE - you coming ?
    Sadly, can't do Jan as I'm off skiing for the week! But hope to be in for Feb!

I am so glad that this discipline seems to be growing in leaps and bounds! Especially with the rise of more practical shooting matches elsewhere, makes shooting a lot more interesting in my eyes.

Airbrush Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDuncs View Post
    Sadly, can't do Jan as I'm off skiing for the week! But hope to be in for Feb!
    Hope you can make it, February will be a great match here's the entry form & COF http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Cal...te=NRA&id=3308

Also the NRA are holding a CSR introductory day on sat 25th Jan http://www.nra.org.uk/common/asp/Cal...te=NRA&id=3305 supposed to be very good.

hi
    tried to book in for the csr course on the 25th but fully booked. myself and my son (age 15) are both nra members but dont have my fac yet. can we still enter on the 1st feb. looks very interesting by the way.

atb
    jay

Airbrush Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jay851 View Post
    hi
    tried to book in for the csr course on the 25th but fully booked. myself and my son (age 15) are both nra members but dont have my fac yet. can we still enter on the 1st feb. looks very interesting by the way.

atb
    jay
    Do you have the relevant Shooter Certification Card?

Quote Originally Posted by Airbrush View Post
    Do you have the relevant Shooter Certification Card?
    have only completed gallery rifle module.

Airbrush Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jay851 View Post
    have only completed gallery rifle module.
    I think you need Telescope sighted rifle or Iron sighted rifle, best keep an eye on the NRA webpage for another course as I believe you get a SCC on completion.

What class were you hoping to shoot, Service optic, Practical optic, any Iron or Historic?

ideally i would like to try service optic and/or practical optic.
    im hoping that another coarse will be run,and im first in line if anyone pulls out on the 25th.

cheers
    jay