Thread: Mint FWB Sport 124

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    seeing as i just bought a FWB 65 and a FWB 300 for $280 US and am picking up a FWB 124 and a barnnet spitfire tomorrow for $180 for both. i would say around $90 for the 124 but then again prices mite be diffrent in the UK?
    Aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun

Are you selling or buying one or just asking a question, as having an answer to this question could lead to a better response to your posting. IMHO the FWB Sport is not hard to find in condition as described (or better), but if one just wants a shooter "comparable alternatives" are available these days for around the low £200s (if you don't mind a strip down and sort out etc).

As a collector, and FMHPOV as a buyer, I'd not want to pay more than than £250 for a fantastic example and £100 for a dog rough one if in fwo order and complete.

IMHO the postings that give you best responses to your question are those where the responders talk about putting their money on the counter rather than "hyping up the market".

JMHO, Vic Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie350 View Post
    seeing as i just bought a FWB 65 and a FWB 300 for $280 US and am picking up a FWB 124 and a barnnet spitfire tomorrow for $180 for both. i would say around $90 for the 124 but then again prices mite be diffrent in the UK?
    Those are a steel, nice one.