Thread: first load in 223

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DedIdick View Post
    I use mag length & longer in my AR, mag length for when I need to use the mag, usually use a 75gn Hornady in RG case with 24 gns for mag & 77gn Sierra in a Lapua case with around 24gns but single loaded with my single load platform mag.
    Thanks very much. Further investigation is needed on my part I think! Spoke with Bob at SGC and he reckoned 24.5 of VarGet was a popular load. I hear there's a small stockpile kept under heavy guard in the vicinity of Inverness

Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    Thanks very much. Further investigation is needed on my part I think! Spoke with Bob at SGC and he reckoned 24.5 of VarGet was a popular load. I hear there's a small stockpile kept under heavy guard in the vicinity of Inverness
    Aye, right & it's mine, all mine!!
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

Quote Originally Posted by severnsider View Post
    you realise Varget isnt reach compliant ?
    You Cannot Reason People Out of Something They Were Not Reasoned Into
    "Politicians like to panic, they need activity. It is their substitute for achievement" Sir Humphry Appleby

Oh, shock horror!!! I'd better burn it all.
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!