Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
You are not let down buly yhe shows. The manufac5urers and distributors and res3llers decide what they do at what events and what dates product will be produced and released.
Market siz3 as well as international trading factors and laws of the land... taxataion and duties etc will.all have their sway. The shows are purely a venue and not the ultimate point of sale.

It is also.possi le for feedbqck to be given from hands out side.of the point of manufacturer and as far as I am.conce4ned ANYTHING that means 5he MK1 hits the end us3r with as much R&D as possible is no bad thing. I never 4ush now to get S/N 000000001 because i dont want to be the open market resea4cher for the maker with all the ballache that can entail.

Lets face facts... product is pulled thats good in favour of an upgraded product usually with huge delays... lots of issu3s... and a waste.of your time and money.

Its a balance. It is far from perfect but the maker needs to get it right with all otlf the pressures that a manufacturer faces which is another story of its own.

I would rather they kept their mouths shut and launch when it is possible to actually supply the end user with on the money product bug free.

But the shows a4e not the issue tbh.
The just 1980's called, asked if someone could turn off the l337 speak converting website.