After a busy start to the week and a couple of evenings at the gun club, I've not yet had the oppotunity to have a quick BOING or two on this BOINGERTASTIC thread.

Many thanks to Mick and Shirl for once again putting up with the Boingerati at The Hollow, and Mick, I hope you're feeling better each day.

And so, we can now look forward to more fun and frivolities at the next Bash in September when I hope to catch up with you fine folk once again

I'll just add that the little HW30S that I collected at the Bash has now had well over 500 shots fired through it at the club, with myself and another member shooting at some spinners on Monday evening …… Damn good fun and a neat little rifle ideally suited for plinking, although very capable of shooting small single hole groups at 10M and beyond with RWS Meisterkugeln pellets …… the only thing I noticed is that the rear trigger guard screw seems to work loose, whereas the other two bolts holding the stock on have remained tight ……. which Loctite or thread lock type glue should I use??

It's a pleasing gun to have in ones collection, and highly recommended for short to medium range shooting

It was also nice to catch up with some of the chaps that I've previously met and also good to meet up with new names and faces that I've BOINGED with on here over the last year or so

Hopefully see you all again in September

BOING