Thread: An Airgun O Ring database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This thread's going to become increasingly useful the more it gets added to, but at some point someone will need to consolidate the data, tidy it up or whatever.

The O ring supplied with my HW100 Huggett shroud seems to be 14 x 1.5. Note that's different to the 13 x 2.5 listed elsewhere in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkshireDave View Post
    This thread's going to become increasingly useful the more it gets added to, but at some point someone will need to consolidate the data, tidy it up or whatever.

The O ring supplied with my HW100 Huggett shroud seems to be 14 x 1.5. Note that's different to the 13 x 2.5 listed elsewhere in this thread.
    I will do my best as and when data are added. I have not done the Falcon table as I expect it is fine as it is. As for the HW100 Huggett shroud, I have added your measurement but could not find the 13 x 2.5 item ... maybe a senior moment? (mine!).
    Thanks for support, Phil

S200 rubbery things:

Loading Bolt Probe O-Ring CZ014 3x1mm (.22 & .177)

Airtube seals 21x2 mm

Seal at firing valve end 6.5 x2mm

Magazine pellet retaining rings .177 12x3.5mm & .22 11x3.5mm

I'm finding the Simply Seals site very useful and very good value with the proper grade of NBR for us i.e. Shore hardnes 70

https://www./itm/112945880277
    Last edited by Paddler; 17-06-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Brocock Enigma Seals

OK, here goes. After spending ages trying to get this info, surprised nobody has posted it before, here is the list of seals for the Brocock Enigma in .22. All are imperial sizes. Please decide on each section before just buying (I thought the seal kit available was very expensive so avoided that route). I have a friend who owns a seal company and we went through his boxes and found the right ones for each.

Action chamber seal for high pressure cylinder inlet - BS615, though this is quite a special size. My friend didnt have any so I used a BS112
    High pressure reservoir seals (x2) - BS213 officially but I found a BS212 fitted better
    Gun barrel seal (.22 - not sure about .177) - BS009
    Grub screw on underside of action chamber through which the transfer port is drilled - BS009
    Fill valve metal bonded seal - 1/8" BSP Dowty seal
    Fill valve check valve o-ring - BS004 supposedly but I am in the process of re-engineering mine as I dont like the way the o-ring sits (pic below of modified version - used epoxy on the shaft and put it in a Dremel type tool to machine it to a better fitting size)
    WP_20180715_17_48_51_Pro.jpg
    Last edited by masd; 16-07-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Useful thread, thanks for sharing

Update on HW 100

Blowing out my candle wont make yours Burn any Brighter

BSA Ultra fill valve seal

My BSA Ultra MMC started leaking out of the fill end.

My old o-ring was melted and it did not look like an o-ring. The valve looked like it had a hard plastic point, but after I used goo-gone to dissolve the old o-ring, it showed I had a normal valve with an o-ring channel.

I watched XTAIR's youtube video, showing how to replace the tiny o-ring on the small brass valve inside the fill valve. But, I couldn't find what the size was and I didn't have the patience to wait for a kit from the UK.

I bought an assorted pack of o-rings and have found that the smallest one in the box worked:
    A005, 2.57 X 1.78
    I think this means the ID is 2.57mm and the x-section of the seal is 1.78mm.
    This may not be official size, but it is working fine (2 weeks).

Hope this helps someone.