Thread: Shout Out for Shaun at ISP Air Rifles for Falcon FN12 Reblue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stunning looking job and fantastic gun. If you have any contact details othother than facebook that would be great asas I have a falcon prairie in need of similar. Also do you have any before pics to see the difference

Quote Originally Posted by manorgun View Post
    Stunning looking job and fantastic gun. If you have any contact details othother than facebook that would be great asas I have a falcon prairie in need of similar. Also do you have any before pics to see the difference
    Unfortunately I don’t know any other contact other than Facebook, of which I’m a reluctant user, so it wasn’t easy for me. Thumbhole recommended Shaun, perhaps he can provide another contact method, I’d PM him. You’ll find him posting within this thread.

I don’t have any ‘before’ pics, but take it from me the bluing is better than new. I know that because I owned a new FN8 back in the day and the bluing on Falcon’s was high marque shotgun quality, but this looks even better because Shaun has polished the action to the extent the bluing really pops. I have no hesitation recommending you have the work done.

Quote Originally Posted by manorgun View Post
    If you need to get hold of Shaun from ISP, you can message him direct on here, his username is Spartan. Or you can drop me a line and I’ll help you all I can as Shaun is my best mate.
    Cheers, Craig
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation