Thread: Southern Hunters Round 7 results from Swallows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Chaps

Thanks for a bloody good mornings shooting , Love shooting that ground and enjoyed the course too, made a few silly mistakes as was punished for it

I shot PCP Charles by the way .
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Quote Originally Posted by BigRuss View Post
    Thanks for a bloody good mornings shooting , Love shooting that ground and enjoyed the course too, made a few silly mistakes as was punished for it

I shot PCP Charles by the way .
    Updated the spreadsheet and will recirculate once any other corrections come in this evening!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Thanks to all involved today, very enjoyable course.

Charles,
    I appear to have two rows on the spread sheet, my 1st round entry has a line of its own.

cheers
    Mike Averill

Thanks to Mike and the rest of the Swallows crew for a really, really good day's shooting, and thank you to the Southern Hunters team for putting on top quality shooting during the long winter months

Swallos

Well done to swallows and to all that helped make today a very good day. Thanks to mark for the company.... had a giggle. Well done to howard for a top score. See you all in 2 weeks
    Graeme.

Top boing action Graeme, top spring score and only two away from overall top score.
    Bob

Thanks to shs team and swallows, was my first time shooting there, loved it. Can't wait to shoot there in the sihfts.

Thanks to Swallows and southern hunters crew for another great Sunday morning, and I even managed to come away relitivey clean.

Good shooting around with Nigel and Trevor, who I still can't work out how he didn't run out of pellets
    H