Thread: flintlock kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gtpkeeper View Post
    A lovely pistol. Please tell us all about how you go about shooting with it.

I'm assuming that you've seen capandball's channel on Youtube? He is Dr Bálasz Németh, Hungarian BP shooting champion many times over and secretary/organiser of the MLAIC. He and his partner run a gun store in Budapest called kapszli.hu. He is the main Pedersoli importer/dealer in Eastern Europe - even I have had stuff from him over the years that the UK dealer could not get hold of.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    A lovely pistol. Please tell us all about how you go about shooting with it.

I'm assuming that you've seen capandball's channel on Youtube? He is Dr Bálasz Németh, Hungarian BP shooting champion many times over and secretary/organiser of the MLAIC. He and his partner run a gun store in Budapest called kapszli.hu. He is the main Pedersoli importer/dealer in Eastern Europe - even I have had stuff from him over the years that the UK dealer could not get hold of.
    yes will do,

think i ve seen most of his videos on there,great channel,
    so no probs getting them parts sent here from him ,thats good to know thank s
    ballkeeper