Thread: Sig Sauer P226 & P250 pellet pistols

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
    My issue is also the price tag of this pistol, I do not think it's worth the £160 - £180 that most places will be selling them for, just like the PX4.. Don't get me wrong though I am not one to totally right off a gun until I have shot one but have shot nearly every airgun I kind of know what to expect with the sig..

ATB Marc
    Marc rrp is circa £120, I have seen a few dealers advertising at around this price. Name and shame the dealer trying to sell for £160-180 !

J

Quote Originally Posted by Jehoolio View Post
    Marc rrp is circa £120, I have seen a few dealers advertising at around this price. Name and shame the dealer trying to sell for £160-180 !

J
    Hi J, I was told solware would be selling them for £160+, I have just looked on their site and they are not listing them at, was £160 now £120, so be interesting to see the price they stick at, for £120 though I'm more sold its a reasonabley priced pellet plinker
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..