Thread: A shoot with a difference - HFT Pairs Charity Shoot at Mile Oak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have to say this is one shoot that I will even get some sleep for, I have to be there but cannot go gay, not even for this awesome cause.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    I have to say this is one shoot that I will even get some sleep for, I have to be there but cannot go gay, not even for this awesome cause.
    I am sorry if my humour offends anybody, that is the very last thing I intend as I do not care about anybody's sexuality. People that know me would vouch that I am very open minded about peoples sexuality, just not very liberal about shooting PCP (aka gay gun). again sorry if any body was under the impression that I was judging any ones sexuality. Hell, Ive kissed a boy dressed as a girl and liked it
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

I could go through life not knowing that last sentence and be quite happy!.....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    I am sorry if my humour offends anybody, that is the very last thing I intend as I do not care about anybody's sexuality. People that know me would vouch that I am very open minded about peoples sexuality, just not very liberal about shooting PCP (aka gay gun). again sorry if any body was under the impression that I was judging any ones sexuality. Hell, Ive kissed a boy dressed as a girl and liked it
    Hmmm!
    I don't really need to know this,especially as I'm now reluctant to decide to gas or not.
    Probably safer to go springer..
    Or one in each hand.
    HERX77 .
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.