Thread: What's the airgun laws in Portugal?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Come on Rhys spill the beans mate, why do you need to know ?
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    You moving house then rhys? If so jammy git im well jealous long way to travel to the bash tho bud
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Come on Rhys spill the beans mate, why do you need to know ?
    Lol!! Yes I'm considering moving there... The container house is considered categorically a "non permanent structure" in Portugal, meaning all I need to do is throw it on a lorry, find a bit of cheap land with water and I'm sorted. there is pluck tonnes of sunshine there so electricity/hot water is never going to be short and I've heard of good international schools over there. After brexshit and what looks like bollocks food regulations being opened I sent no reason to stay, plus the coffee and food in Portugal is f'ing cheap and really good!. The bash is only a cheap flight away for a once yearly trip & I can leave a Springer here at me parents to go to that with no sweat!!
    So yeah, course I'm thinking of moving there!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Blimey, Rhys!

Can't argue with any of the above and I'd be so happy if it works out for you.

But I can't help feeling a little sad to think that we might only see you once a year.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Blimey, Rhys!

Can't argue with any of the above and I'd be so happy if it works out for you.

But I can't help feeling a little sad to think that we might only see you once a year.
    Once a year unless I hold an airgun event in Portugal?
    To be fair, it'll take a few years of planning I think so it's not going to happen immediately mate
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Once a year unless I hold an airgun event in Portugal?
    Now you're talking!

An International Boinger Bash in the Sun!

I'll get my passport renewed!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

PCP requires FAC in NZ mmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Now you're talking!

An International Boinger Bash in the Sun!

I'll get my passport renewed!
    Damed right Tony, the world is a small place now. International barriers are just psychological not actually difficult in this modern day and age. Infact the Idea of hosting an international boinger bash is kinda motivating me to move there even more!!!

Damed right Tony, the world is a small place now. International barriers are just psychological not actually difficult in this modern day and age. Infact the Idea of hosting an international boinger bash is kinda motivating me to move there even more!!!
    The FT Worlds were held in Lisbon a couple of years back, so if your plan bears fruit and you want some contacts over there, let me know.

Marvellous!

We could have a road trip holiday down there......leave the missus and bin lids on the beach and come and play at Rhys's Quigley Hotspot!