Thread: 16th and 17th June 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event And Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ah shite, here we go again
    'Tis funny though, Pauly!

Looks like your Guardian Angel Naughty Mod is back up to his tricks again like he was a couple of months ago. I wonder how long it'll be until it settles down again?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    'Tis funny though, Pauly!

Looks like your Guardian Angel Naughty Mod is back up to his tricks again like he was a couple of months ago. I wonder how long it'll be until it settles down again?
    I brought it on myself Again Tone, oh why don’t I learn
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I brought it on myself Again Tone, oh why don’t I learn
    Send a few packs of biccies in the post, Pauly, and I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly.

Couple of points though :- As you don't know exactly who the naughty mod is, you'll have to send them to all the mods. Or send to the BBS Head Office at Boingery Towers so that they can enjoy then in luxurious air-conditioned comfort on their morning and afternoon breaks.

And make sure they're properly packed and that the packaging is marked "fragile"; broken biccies might send them spiralling into even more adventurous and artistic mischief!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!