Thread: SIHFT Round 2 15th April FORD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So if I bring the magic bus with 6 shooters on board and manage to park correctly do I get 12points (2 points per shooter)

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Topher View Post
    So if I bring the magic bus with 6 shooters on board and manage to park correctly do I get 12points (2 points per shooter)
    Not if 5 of those "shooters" are from Buxted you don't.
    Bob

Thanks Fordies for a cracking course, wow that wind was something else though !
    Sorry for not staying but I am as we speak, sitting in the beefeater haviing some grub, just made it back for 2
    Last edited by Steve L; 15-04-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks to all who turned up today, glad we found the wind button again!

I'm hoping that Biggles took the scores with him, as if not, I've put them somewhere very safe...

Great to see Ford at the top of the indviduals and coming second in the team event - wah hey

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    Thanks to all who turned up today, glad we found the wind button again!

I'm hoping that Biggles took the scores with him, as if not, I've put them somewhere very safe...

Great to see Ford at the top of the indviduals and coming second in the team event - wah hey

Richard

If you can't find them Richard, I got a 59,
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Thanks to Richard and all the guys at Ford - lots of small kills and a howling gale..... true Fordie competition!

Its looking close at the top of the team scores now as well
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Ford today

Yep, thanks to all at Ford for another great course, could'nt get to grips with that wind at all, brutal stuff, but the end scores are great, OAKIES RULE!!!
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Go on then if you insist 29

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

many thanks ford club a little bit tough for my first comp but most enjoable, many thanks to terry and chris for their great help and advice i hope i did not hold you backalso thanks to lee for his maths skills . When is the next comp?

Thumbs up FORD RD 2 SiHFT

Thanks to all at Ford for putting out a great course ,the wind made it the hardest I've shot in quite a while ,it caught everybody I know,but I'm thoroughly disgusted with my score,I really need to get my head round wind shots....Here's hoping that was the worst of the wind for the rest of the series lol Sorry Andy,I'm not normally that bad a shot,but I'm hoping to be getting in a LOT more practice soon,god knows I need it.... Here's to Horsham anyway,and us Hobbits never give up Oakies,so expect us to be pecking away at that lead ALL the way to the final round,we might not win the 'Precious' back,but we won't lie down and let it go without a fight either lol....
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

I wouldn't beat yourself up over the wind, it was all over the place, peg 28 I was aiming at the centre of the tree to the right of the target to knock it down (yes I got that 25mm ), then gave the same wind to the Ford target that was a bigger kill & totally missed it, how I laughed...
    The concrete was actually easier than the woods I thought & thats unusual for Ford
    See you all at Horsham in 2 weeks, we may have the wind machine, we may not....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    I wouldn't beat yourself up over the wind, it was all over the place, peg 28 I was aiming at the centre of the tree to the right of the target to knock it down (yes I got that 25mm ), then gave the same wind to the Ford target that was a bigger kill & totally missed it, how I laughed...
    The concrete was actually easier than the woods I thought & thats unusual for Ford
    See you all at Horsham in 2 weeks, we may have the wind machine, we may not....
    The concrete was easier because we had an unusual northerly wind(trying to align itself with the car park no doubt...) which meant it was from behind us. Unlike the Oaks who have a slope for a tail wind to play havoc on, this makes it easier at Ford. The usual South Westerly blows across the concrete causing all sorts of fun which was resrved for the woods this time. What larks

Looking forward to Horsham, I'm starting to like shooting with a zeroed rifle - might try it again
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit