Quote Originally Posted by peddy View Post
I'm glad you are pleased with it. The stock is the worst part, though not in construction just the light shade, we see dark stain as quality, bit like brown bottled beer!! They are easy to strip which is a good thing. I've fitted a moderator adapter and sound absorbtion in the shroud, making it super quiet. My trigger is also very good, just wish the bolt engaged easier and I've tried everything. I single load jsb and have top accuracy. I'd like one in .177 and wish I'd got one from country ways when they were selling them cheap.
Yes bud I'm happy with it, Very happy so far. As with the stock I was thinking of using the textured stone effect spay at the front of stock where you hold with your hand and again around the pistol grip area and then spray all the stock with a Matt or satin spray, The gun came with a new carbon silencer fitted along with the adapter , It also come with the cylinder / shroud clamp and bi pod and also had the weaver type high raised mounts, Had a bag of seals and he's keys etc etc,
I'm thinking the same really with regards to 177 or even .25 cal, For the second hand price I would be tempted to buy another,
Just a question though, The screw at the end of the block just under the cocking bolt , Is that just for tension of the hammer spring, Just asking as although I can wind in or out the regulator seems to be keeping it bang on with hardly any difference ,
I'm hoping to get out with it again later if this rain stops,