Thread: Sold my TX200 yesterday....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post

Makes the TX look Chinese!
    Not on any planet in my solar system it doesn't !!! Lovely replacement rifle you have there btw, John, but imho, viva la TX200HC.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Not on any planet in my solar system it doesn't !!! Lovely replacement rifle you have there btw, John, but imho, viva la TX200HC.
    Gareth, I was really struggling to get the little bitty 177cal pellets in to the barrel due to the small size of the aperture that the finger have to go in to!! Have no such problem with my two HW77's, The TX just had to go i'm afraid, If they were all the same all of the sliding breech guns would have to go

It's a design flaw in my eyes!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

barrel is online now Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Gareth, I was really struggling to get the little bitty 177cal pellets in to the barrel due to the small size of the aperture that the finger have to go in to!! Have no such problem with my two HW77's, The TX just had to go i'm afraid, If they were all the same all of the sliding breech guns would have to go

It's a design flaw in my eyes!!

John
    I take your point John I have heard other folk mention this. Personally I have never had an issue with this myself but at the end of the day it does not mater if its underwear or a rifle you have to feel comfortable using it.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !