Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
CB200, that's a bit on the high side to contend with, but if it's safe & predictable then you can always bear in mind the centriefire trigger weight is 1000g. I know it's not ideal but in a way it's good training. Its progressive overload, in the same way that you can train to shoot an 80 or even 90 shot course, then when a comp comes round & it's shot over 60, then it's easy! Well that's the theory........

Just editing this with a quick question if that's ok. Any ideas if you are likely to go for CO2, SSP or PCP? Just curious.
I find trying to pull the trigger slowly in arc of movement, sometimes becomes a challenge, and I end up squeezing the grip more and throws my shot off - more when I’m tired.

Regarding another pistol, that is a good question! Getting an old FWB C20 co2 or a FWB 103 is attractive to me, but I’m not sure if they are too heavy? I’ll take advice on that from anyone in the know (I’m 61 and been shooting for 4 months so deffo’ a newbie). I also like the idea of a Steyr LP 2 or 10 (maybe the 2 as lighter?) I’ve read that a longer distance between sights is not the best for new shooters. I also quite fancy a Walther LP500. I’m really not sure about servicing, for my area (NW England) for newer guns or spares for older ones (mentioned). Need to join a club and chat to other shooters really. Or post more questions on here!