Thread: Sussex Open HFT Championship 04/10/09.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sorry I missed this lads & Ladies, I love shooting at Buxted Look forward to the day you have a National there and Simmo can go to town
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    .... You'll have to make do with a Southern Hunter for now.

Oh and the burgerman got some special hot burger sauce in ...... 'Ring 'o' Fire I tells ya!
    and I gave your medal to one of the kids, the little'st one in the pics and I dares ya to take it off him.

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    .... You'll have to make do with a Southern Hunter for now.

Oh and the burgerman got some special hot burger sauce in ...... 'Ring 'o' Fire I tells ya!
    and I gave your medal to one of the kids, the little'st one in the pics and I dares ya to take it off him.

arf!
    Most of my Winter shooting will be with Sensei Sparky up a Welsh mountain Gary but if I get sorted I might grace a few shoots with my large presence
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    Sorry I missed this lads & Ladies, I love shooting at Buxted Look forward to the day you have a National there and Simmo can go to town
    Don't need to go to town just put the target by the peg Saturday just before dusk and come back Sunday at first light and they are all in place. Just got to make sure the sheds locked so they cannot get to the extra reducers.

Oh and you can bring your big presents anytime.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.