Thread: Any good gun shops left in wales ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Flannelmeister is offline If I'm not on here I'm in the shed
    I have heard that the Sportsman Gun Centre have taken over Litts.

This can only be good news as looking at the website for their Exeter shop, they seem to have some of the keenest prices around.
    .177 HW97K
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

neath gun shop

william

only neath for me will

dai has always looked after me and he can get most things

got me a domi and steyr and has helped me with loads of other stuff

if keens were the only shop left i would rather take up knitting than buy from them

anyway its no good you keeping all that money you have spend it you tight sod

how are you and hows the family

Quote Originally Posted by Flannelmeister View Post
    I have heard that the Sportsman Gun Centre have taken over Litts.

This can only be good news as looking at the website for their Exeter shop, they seem to have some of the keenest prices around.
    They took it over ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by plonker View Post
    They took it over ages ago
    He did post it in July 2008
    AMT Lightning Winchester 250
    Berretta Silver Pigeon II ... Nikko Daiwa 12g
    AA TX200 .177 Prosport .22 HW 90 .22 Venom .22

I have been using South and West Country Sports at Aberkenfig Bridgend. tel 01656-743800. Nice cupper for free plenty of time for u, allways happy to order if they dont have it in stock. Ask for Phill Ash, or his Son Lee or his good Lady Tina. atb.
    Last edited by fat man; 03-04-2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: bad graamer

keens

Iv spent thousand s in keens over the years,when I'm trying to buy rifles, scope charging gear etc they act like my best mate. if you try striking up conversation about last nites hunt or hft comp etc they totally blow you out. Very expensive too, waste of time. Atb Ryan

Cool want a new gun bsa ultra been to keens for a look cant get a quid off a new

been to keens to have a look for an ultra multi shot cant get a quid off.maybe they dont want my money i was in my work clothes at the time so looking for another place to speend it any ideas one more thing were about,s is neath gun shop thanks

Tight Lines Ammanford.

As above very much up and running, mainly orientated to game fishing but carry supplies for other disciplines. A great little shop run by salt of the earth types. The air gun section carries a limited stock of guns but carries plenty of accessories, good pellet selection. Obviously you stock what you sell. But they will get you whatever you need. Always good for a chat help and advice. Have carried out repairs to. This shop has loads of potential and if more people made use of it then it would only get better. It,s a case of use it or lose it!.
    Seashot.

i would also recomend neath gun shop
    bought a new crosman 2250xt king rat complete with 4x32 scope and mounts plus 2 spare co2 canisters and tin of pellets all for £200,good price i thought
    very friendly and helpful

Neath Gun Shop

Wherer about is the neath gun shop?
    Does he have an internet shop or?
    Im looking to purchase a new .177 for lamping, I called in Keens and they stood up to their reputation didnt like the service or the prices of goods so am looking to get the gun from elsewhere.

If anyone could recommend a good, powerful .177 with sights etc for £350 max it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sam27 View Post
    Wherer about is the neath gun shop?
    Does he have an internet shop or?
    Im looking to purchase a new .177 for lamping, I called in Keens and they stood up to their reputation didnt like the service or the prices of goods so am looking to get the gun from elsewhere.

If anyone could recommend a good, powerful .177 with sights etc for £350 max it would be greatly appreciated.
    Might be a bit late, but Try Arthur Bale in Cathays friendly good knowledge of airguns have some stock but can order in if not in stock and are competitive good range of pellets and extras as well.

http://www.arthurbale.co.uk/
    Might get a deal on a TX200 or HW95 with scope in budget
    http://www.arthurbale.co.uk/p48846/A...b290-2721-2721
    http://www.arthurbale.co.uk/p48872/W...b290-2723-2723

Can reccomend Mid Wales Shooting Ground good selection of guns the owner Jonathan is very helpful by the way he now owns South and West Guns at Kenfig