Thread: Serie Rosso - brief review

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rosso.

James thanks for the review. It's good and the groups are not bad at at all.

Having said that I'd be embarrassed to admit they were actually shot bench rested at only 30 metres and indoors!

I know you like changing your high end guns regularly but really is it any better than the Feinwerkbau P800X you bought? Or the Tzar?

How can it possibly be worth 650 soap wrappers more than a Red Wolf?

I also believe you like to shoot in your back garden (which I commend to all owners of a serie rosso) but in all honesty taking that out of the boot of your lovely Porsche at a club range and actually resting it on a bench in front of other people? How could you even consider that? Without a long coat, tilted trilby and dark glasses? I thought you had style and class - it appears I was mistaken sirrah.

Now joking apart - it's even uglier than the worst of the Pulsar's and I'd bet it's no more accurate than an Airwolf or a MK4is. With Tony Belas gone and Daystate considering a move overseas, I think the financial investment in Special Edition Daystates is likely not to be a good one either.

Sorry James.

Other than that - brilliant.

Jack
    Last edited by Jackspratt; 16-04-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    Steyr LG 110 2014; Steyr Pro X; Anschutz 9015 HP ; SCR Exile .177; FX X barrel .177 Aeron Streamline; Daystate Delta Wolf .177; Tau-Brno MK300 .177; Sportsmatch GC2 mk3 .177