Thread: JSB exact pellets. Normal 8.44 gr or heavies 10.34gr for sub 12 springers????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Setting aside the issues with the rifle's preffered pellets, (which will almost certainly be the 8.44g btw) the whole point of .177 is it's flat trajectory. Why comprimise it with a heavy pellet?
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Setting aside the issues with the rifle's preffered pellets, (which will almost certainly be the 8.44g btw) the whole point of .177 is it's flat trajectory. Why comprimise it with a heavy pellet?
    Mmmmmmm... I disagree tinny I think you need to use as heavier .177 pellets as possible so you can get used to the trajectory so when you realise your being a fool & change to a .20 or .22 the transition will be smoother
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Setting aside the issues with the rifle's preffered pellets, (which will almost certainly be the 8.44g btw) the whole point of .177 is it's flat trajectory. Whyu comprimise it with a heavy pellet?
    Why use 8.44 when you can go 7.9. They target shoot better for me if paper...they drop better longer if it blinks and maximise pellet traj too.

No brainer for me. I dont really see any advantage in heavies unless its got FAC type air up its arse.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill