Thread: Need counsel on getting to a grudge Bell Target Match in the UK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No excuse, there are plenty of our club members who will loan you an air rifle, I have several qualifying air rifles you can have your pick off!.

As an aside, do you have a Bell target at home?, we could do an email/postal competition, we have shot a few with another bell target club but they are shutdown at the moment, our club members are itching to get some interclub/personal competition going.

DaveM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVALI View Post
    No excuse, there are plenty of our club members who will loan you an air rifle, I have several qualifying air rifles you can have your pick off!.

As an aside, do you have a Bell target at home?, we could do an email/postal competition, we have shot a few with another bell target club but they are shutdown at the moment, our club members are itching to get some interclub/personal competition going.

DaveM.
    Actually I am about to buy my first Bell Target, there is a guy over here making them. I measured off the 6 yards yesterday and was trying to put pellet on pellet on paper. Give me a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Actually I am about to buy my first Bell Target, there is a guy over here making them. I measured off the 6 yards yesterday and was trying to put pellet on pellet on paper. Give me a couple months.
    How did you get on with the bell target practice?
    It's been a couple of months, and practice makes perfect!

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    How did you get on with the bell target practice?
    It's been a couple of months, and practice makes perfect!

Cheers,
    Matt
    Didn’t get serious enough, need to bring it in to my basement winter shooting range. My problem I’m a collector more than a shooter.