Thread: Bluechron Chrono

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For anyone looking for a new Bluechron at the moment I asked Bluechron about availability and got this reply:

Hi,

Our display supplier placed all the OLED displays on a 26 week lead time in October so we have had to redesign the PCB’s to use an alternative display as we cannot get any more displays until the end of February. We will have alternative TFT models out around Christmas but probably not before.

Sorry about that.

regards

Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Archer50 View Post
    For anyone looking for a new Bluechron at the moment I asked Bluechron about availability and got this reply:

Hi,

Our display supplier placed all the OLED displays on a 26 week lead time in October so we have had to redesign the PCB’s to use an alternative display as we cannot get any more displays until the end of February. We will have alternative TFT models out around Christmas but probably not before.

Sorry about that.

regards

Sales
    Thanks for the update.

I wonder if this means they'll now have time to release the software they've been promising since last summer?

just got my combro back from them after shooting the end off I put it on a hw99 break barrel and after shutting the barrel it must of moved slightly or I had not tightened the clamp right up anyway sent it mon got it back today fully working and new batterys fitted cost 4 notes inc postage back I am well impressed great service from combro once you have bought one you can safely say its for life and the service is second to none forgot they fitted a new caseing inc

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boko View Post
    just got my combro back from them after shooting the end off I put it on a hw99 break barrel and after shutting the barrel it must of moved slightly or I had not tightened the clamp right up anyway sent it mon got it back today fully working and new batterys fitted cost 4 notes inc postage back I am well impressed great service from combro once you have bought one you can safely say its for life and the service is second to none forgot they fitted a new caseing inc
    Robin is a great guy too!

1. Buy a newly launched product and expect to be a paying member of their R&D unit.
    2. The Combro is tried and trusted and the level of accuracy is very high.
    3. Back up on an electronic device that has critical calibration requirements so known support is a big plus.
    4. Metal bodied ricochet hazard maybe....
    5 How much to repair a Bluechron V's a Combro

Don't get me wrong, I think progress is GOOD and I have been banging on at Robin to upgrade the Combro for years now BUT...it is an excellent product with equally good CS.

Bluecron do have a lot to prove and I cant see OLED screens being cheap and metal cases if shot become scrap.......

Looks nice tho.....

I
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Robin is a great guy too!
    Robin G Hewitt aka Bright Townie
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee