Thread: FEINWERKBAU SPORT and the ANSCHUTZ 335

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    That's what I love about you Gareth, not afraid to tell it how it is and give your opinion, I can't comment on either of the rifles mentioned as I've never shot either but I have owned a Omega and thought that it was a very good rifle and trigger for the time (when it was first produced) and yes you are right about it being the bigger brother to the Vulcan, it was the Stingray that replaced the Vulcan.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    That's what I love about you Gareth, not afraid to tell it how it is and give your opinion ...
    Cheers Pete, cheque is in the post . Yep, it's a 'big-up' for the Omega here, as imo it is equally as good in .177 as an FWB Sport 124, and maybe (just maybe) marginally superior . Coupled with the fact that it is British and (again imo) the best standard production line break barrel rifle Birmingham ever produced, the Webley Omega for me, really is the top of the springer tree . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.