Thread: Heffley Rendezvous Photos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rendezvous

Judging by the dates on these Postings Nobody has commented in the last two years. Harricook asks why do events like this not happen in Uk. Should you be interested in This Contact The Southern Counties Branch of MLAGB. I have been " Rondyvooing" for the last twenty six years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Sharp View Post
    Judging by the dates on these Postings Nobody has commented in the last two years. Harricook asks why do events like this not happen in Uk. Should you be interested in This Contact The Southern Counties Branch of MLAGB. I have been " Rondyvooing" for the last twenty six years.
    Wassatmean Eric

The first post on this thread was only 10 days ago - or have I slipped into a TimeSpace Warp continuum thingy !

Welcome to the madhouse !

Tell me more about MLAGB Southern Counties - are they nice people to go out to play with ?

The last lot that I met at Bisley seemed a bit 'sniffy' if you know what I mean

Cheers

Roy
    aka harricook

Hi ,
    So what do you do at these meets ? is it in costume which is contempory with the firearms you use ?

Theres always cowboys they get into costume .
    Dave

Hi ,
    So what do you do at these meets ? is it in costume which is contempory with the firearms you use ?

Theres always cowboys they get into costume .
    Dave