Thread: Has any one got an idea why airguns only get a low value compensation via parcelforce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You don't have to use their compensation scheme, this is what small claims court is for. Yes it'll cost to start with, but better than losing hundreds.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    You don't have to use their compensation scheme, this is what small claims court is for. Yes it'll cost to start with, but better than losing hundreds.
    I think though that if you use their services then you accept their terms and conditions. You would have to prove that their T's & C's were unfair and I'm sure that RM have been there before and have it all sewn up.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    I don't think that you can take them to court ? or maybe that's just the PO, I can't remember off hand.

Again people need to read the small print, it's in their rules that you as the sender are responsible for knowing & obeying those rules & by paying for the service you are agreeing to be bound by those rules, terms & conditions.