Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7th and 8th April 2018 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Are you gonna camp over then Gareth ? A night around the Quigley Fire is a must
    That's it Paul. He is hooked, now reel him in....... Grace wants to know how many donuts you reckon she can get out of him...

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post

That's it Paul. He is hooked, now reel him in....... Grace wants to know how many donuts you reckon she can get out of him...
    Cake? Cake? If you'd said there would be cake, I'd've signed up months ago. Hmmmmmmm, donuts.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    After much thought, yes indeed, so as to limit the mucking about getting to and from a B&B, but will only be there two nights, the Friday and the Saturday, as I need to be back in Deepest Darkest Essex for 2pm on the Sunday for a family roast with lots of cider.
    Excellent stuff, you will thoroughly enjoy yourself and at least you can have a few drinks if you wish without worrying about getting to a B&B
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Cake? Cake? If you'd said there would be cake, I'd've signed up months ago. Hmmmmmmm, donuts.
    Cake doesn’t last long once the Bongo kids get a whiff of it and any attempts to ignore their charms are futile
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Young Grace and the family are absolutely lovely, Steve.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

My dear old Dad died yesterday morning aged 93, I'm glad I got there just in time before he went. Old Second War soldier, served 1943-54. Like many of us, I owe my joy in shooting to my father. We were shooting airguns together in his garden till he was 91. Started me off with a Crosman 766 in 1979. Knocked off my first rabbit with him in 1980 in N.Yorks with my Vulcan, whilst he had a Feinwerkbau Sport 124. I've just toasted his revered memory with a large shot of rum. Looking forward to the April Bash. All the best, Ted.
    Last edited by Roundshot; 22-02-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    My dear old Dad died yesterday morning aged 93, I'm glad I got there just in time before he went. Old Second War soldier, served 1943-54. Like many of us, I owe my joy in shooting to my father. We were shooting airguns together in his garden till he was 91. Started me off with a Crosman 766 in 1979. Knocked off my first rabbit with him in 1980 in N.Yorks with my Vulcan, whilst he had a Feinwerkbau Sport 124. I've just toasted his revered memory with a large shot of rum. Looking forward to the April Bash. All the best, Ted.
    Condolences, sorry to hear that, a sad time indeed.

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Sincere condolences to you and the family, Ted.

Try and take comfort in the special times that you shared together; you will always be able to think back on these special, treasured memories my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Sorry to hear your news. It sounds like you had some great times together.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Sorry for your loss Ted, 93 is a good innings and some good memories to look back on.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Good man Craig, the campfires been dwindling a bit of late with hotels and meals out just lately.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Good man Craig, the campfires been dwindling a bit of late with hotels and meals out just lately.

Dave
    More room around the fire equates to more room for me to move around freely, equating to less chance of me tripping and falling into the ditch and becoming impaled on barbed wire, which in turn means I don't have to keep buying new jackets and anusol.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’m very sorry to hear of your loss Ted. It sounds like you and your Dad had some Great Times. My thoughts are with you mate. Look forward to catching up in April.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    new jackets and anusol.
    Was the anusol required for barbed wire wounds or some unscrupulous mackem taking advantage?

I know it couldn't have been NewPaul or tinners, they'd never reach.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Sincerest condolences Ted.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post

Sincerest condolences Ted.

^^^ this ^^^

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.