Quote Originally Posted by toxo View Post
Well done Rob. That's what's needed. Think outside the box.

You'll find once you get one others will follow.

A couple of weeks ago my farmer called me to say the cricket club wanted their rabbits gone and was I interested? Does a bear sh*t in the woods? He took me to the club, they gave me a key and said "don't bother with letting me know, just come when you can". The following week the farmer gave me a name and number saying the land on either side of the cricket club says you can shoot but you have to meet him first. That's the way it goes sometimes. I do feel for all you guys trying to get your first perm. Nil desperandum.
nice 1 mate good stuff,i was buzzing when farmer said yes cos its on my doorstep n 2 o go no transport,theres not much to shoot at my permission av been 8 times daw 6 rabbits 1 squirrel which i shot,plenty woodies but in countryside woodies are nervous compared to woodies in ya garden,these woodies in countryside you stand on a twig and the woodies fly away,but am out in the fresh air with me gun no worries about the law,if i shoot owt its a bonus if not ah well least am out with me gun :-)