Quote Originally Posted by thirdwheel View Post
I thought it about time I posted the overall standings for Jan and Feb so you can easily see how you are placed. I find it pleasing that there are very few instances of lower scores on the second round signifying a move to higher scores and competitors competing against themselves and their last score trying to do the best they can. I know of some that have been practicing a lot too!! That's how I became hooked.

Enjoy the brighter weather

George
Thanks for producing the stats George. It's fun shooting on NSRA cards again after a break of some 10 years or so. I must admit, I get a lot more pleasure shooting an early Webley in the series than the SAM K11 match pistol I used competitively a decade and longer ago. As good as the SAM was, its near dead firing cycle felt somewhat soulless compared to a recoiling classic. I could never love that pistol like I do old Webleys as to me, it was a tool rather than something to be admired. Not sure if this would make sense to a modern match shooter who places scores above pride of ownership but classic shooters among you hopefully know where I'm coming from.

John