Thread: Aleakto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by Markmelesky View Post
    Sure is.....Seems that suppressors work best on non spring piston air guns. Would you agree ?
    Not tried one on a springer tbh, they aren't normally set up to make it easy.
    With regards to your question elsewhere about the P17 mod adaptor I made, I can't find it now but it was a push-in part that just sat in the muzzle break area. I think I made it out of a hinge bolt.
    Good deals with these members

Adapt

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Not tried one on a springer tbh, they aren't normally set up to make it easy.
    With regards to your question elsewhere about the P17 mod adaptor I made, I can't find it now but it was a push-in part that just sat in the muzzle break area. I think I made it out of a hinge bolt.
    AAhhh.... It's hard to imagine some kind of push in part that could be made from a hinge bolt that would function as a suppressor adapter. I mean I totally believe you but could you possibly provide more details about that ? Are you one of those guys that are former machinists with cnc's. and Lathes in there shop?
    I'm just interested in finding a way to suppress a P3. Thanks for your time.