How about this for timing?

Earlier this afternoon I was having a little plink in the back garden. I hadn't used any of the Ratties in a while, so I was just using the totally bog-standard 2240.

I'd heard my mobile pinging a text alert.

When I checked, it was my friend who had borrowed the Vipermax the other week to take care of some rats in his garden. He had brought it back last Tuesday and is in the market for a Boinger of his own. He hasn't had time to sort anything yet and he has been away for a few days to the coast with his wife.

They returned home today to find seven younger rolands all enjoying a bird seed feast on his lawn and basking in the sunshine. So, a visit was arranged. He has taken the Gamo again to keep him going (he's hoping to get a few of them this evening) and I've been entasked with getting him a rifle. So tomorrow I'll be ringing my friendly RFD and see if he'll do us a nice price on a nice, new little HW99S and, hopefully, collecting for him.

Sounds like his next door neighbour might be interested in seeing what it's all about (and has a 150 yards long back garden) and also one of his friends who I have recently spoken to about the joys of The Boing. So, hopefully, three new converts!