Quote Originally Posted by enfield2band View Post
Have you written to them? Send a letter by recorded delivery. If you let it fade away so will they.

There is no reason why it cannot be sent back to you.
They have replied to me twice in the past over this barrel via email, so it is clear to me they are just ignoring me as they have run out of excuses!
I see no reason why they'd simply not just ignore a letter as well, but I'll then have wasted money sending a recorded letter.

At the end of the day, I can prove to the police why the gun is not in my cabinet if they ever need to see, and my club is fully shut, so I couldn't use it anyway.

It would just be nice to have it back so I can clean up and refinish the stock and refinish the barrel. It would have been a really nice way to spend some time in the workshop keeping busy at this time.

As it is now, I have no idea if the gun is viable, so not worth even looking at the parts I do have (lock and stock). If I knew the barrel had failed, I could start hunting for another flinter.

I know at this time it's all a bit inappropriate to be worrying about such matters.