Thread: Yukon photon 5x42

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down

Do you see any point adding additional ir to the unit for airgun ranges??

Cheers

Adam
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    Do you see any point adding additional ir to the unit for airgun ranges??

Cheers

Adam
    Absolutely not, Adam. I think this would be fine for rimfire ranges as well. I can't say how it'll perform at distance ( 100yds +) when it's really dark as it just isn't getting that dark here at the moment. I have shot foxes at 150 yards and rabbits up to 100 yards. Only limiting factor so far is the 5x mag rather than the picture through the scope! I've ordered another one to put on my air rifle!

yukon/photon

hello, well you must have got yours from the first batch sent by T/Js there are many waiting for one of these including myself, as you i dont think any user will be disapointed and i commend yukon for bringing n/v to many more shooters at a reasonable cost.

Quote Originally Posted by oldboyshooter View Post
    hello, well you must have got yours from the first batch sent by T/Js there are many waiting for one of these including myself, as you i dont think any user will be disapointed and i commend yukon for bringing n/v to many more shooters at a reasonable cost.
    I was number 6 on the list! I just had a feeling that this unit was going to be worth having. I honestly can't fault it SO FAR!