Thread: First HFT rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Again thank you for all your advise very helpful.
    In the for sale section there is a HW100kt carbine for sale that looks interesting lots of extras and custom stock do you think that would suit HFT and a bit of hunting vermin ?
    Have just got permission on 2500 acre's 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfixer View Post
    Again thank you for all your advise very helpful.
    In the for sale section there is a HW100kt carbine for sale that looks interesting lots of extras and custom stock do you think that would suit HFT and a bit of hunting vermin ?
    Have just got permission on 2500 acre's 😀
    What? Joking aren't you? I think £900.00 for that gun plus all the bits and pieces is a fair price. The stock alone is worth £350.00~£400.00.

A.G

Was'nt asking if it was a good price, I'm asking if it would suit my needs !

Was'nt asking if it was a good price, I'm asking if it would suit my needs !
    I think AG was trying to say what a decent buy that set up is It would absolutely be cock on as a HFT/hunting rig and was my choice when rook shooting over the last few years. My mate cleared a HFT course with a HW100.

Just verify how much test the bottle has and whether it's 300bar and if you have the chance try and get the seller to let you shoot a full fill through the rifle to make sure it groups well.
    Last edited by ChrisC; 27-07-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

If you've just landed 2500 acres, you'll be wanting to add a powder burner at some point...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    If you've just landed 2500 acres, you'll be wanting to add a powder burner at some point...
    More like a 20mm cannon I'd say, .

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I think AG was trying to say what a decent buy that set up is It would absolutely be cock on as a HFT/hunting rig and was my choice when rook shooting over the last few years. My mate cleared a HFT course with a HW100.

Just verify how much test the bottle has and whether it's 300bar and if you have the chance try and get the seller to let you shoot a full fill through the rifle to make sure it groups well.

Great advice as usual.

A.G

Ok thats great thank you all for your help and advice .
    Turns out the hw100 is known by Phil From Horsham Hawks so I have brought that setup and will be collecting it Friday 😀
    The permission I landed is over a number of areas so happy days.

Ok thats great thank you all for your help and advice .
    Turns out the hw100 is known by Phil From Horsham Hawks so I have brought that setup and will be collecting it Friday ��
    The permission I landed is over a number of areas so happy days.
    Give us some feedback mate once you've got the rig set up.....bunch of nosey buggers us lot

Hopefully bump into you at a HFT shoot in the future.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us