Quote Originally Posted by where's it gone View Post
What airguns did you buy, use but didn't reach your expectations ?
Oh crikey this is going to be a fair old list

1) Edgun Leshiy Classic
Felt like a big pistol, awkward for bench rested shooting (yes I know they are a off hand hunter really) also extremely expensive with such a mediocre trigger and I didn’t feel it was good VFM even when they were cheaper a few years ago but nowadays insane money

2) TX200 as AB states unwieldy and awkward which gets tiresome but a damn fine rifle on all other aspects.

3) Prosport, tiresome awkward cocking with prolonged use and I’m still not convinced with the aesthetics mirroring the side profile of a dolphins snout

4) HW95 lovely rifle but always felt something is not quite right be it the cylinder length and stock fit to the tendency of being hold sensitive had some right dogs but also some when worked on were much better.

5) HW57 they could be great but in reality they are bleeding awful even had a glided full monty setup but still found it crap.

6) HW25 the worst trigger I’ve ever used on a Herman it would rival something from the Far East

7) HW30 worst gaulling I’ve ever known on a Herman and I’ve never been convinced with the ball bearing lockup. or piddly trigger block screw but apart from that nice little rifles but unfortunately I just don’t trust them or more so that lockup.

8) HW90 tried a few from new out the box to oldies but still don’t like them far too heavy and that firing cycle is a huge migraine starter after prolonged use.

9) Theoben rammers Fenman/Evo had a few really want to love them but I just can’t do that outlay for a hernia inducing experience with such a mediocre trigger as it really spoils the enjoyment.