Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 6th/7th June 2015 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Only 15 sleeps to go...

BOING !!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    I know its a bit late but our cheque will not be in the post till this weekend as the boy wants to pay for us as a fathers day treat (his first cheque too ...he's only 17)

Now i have to sort out the tent
    Fair play joffy nipper !!!!!

Shit , that means fathers days on the horizon .... I'll get the wife to find him a pressie n card 😜
    Www.wendoverairrifleclub.co.uk
    Quigley Hollow Airgun Club
    I kicked the bucket , with 2 feet firmly on the ground

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheque in the post today.

Myself t'lad and non shooting wife, Verity.

Mel, she hasn't forgotten the "loose woman" comment by the way, bring Baileys, lot's of it.

Dave

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post

Mel, she hasn't forgotten the "loose woman" comment by the way, bring Baileys, lot's of it.

Dave
    Don't know what you're talking about Dave, hope you've not been telling lies about me, Baileys, if thats her drink then I'll try to remember to bring some but my memory is not what it used to be.
    I'm bringing some wood over for somebody, I think they need it for heir stove but can't for the life of me remember who it was. I do remember somebody turning, what i'm not sure it could be turning over, turning out or turning round, not sure.
    By they way that Centenary Airsporter I bought off you shoots really well and at 75 notes is a real bargain.
    See you all in a couple of Weeks.
    Timothy Aloysius Fish
    Fishmonger and Cobbler to her Magesty

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Don't know what you're talking about Dave, hope you've not been telling lies about me, Baileys, if thats her drink then I'll try to remember to bring some but my memory is not what it used to be.
    I'm bringing some wood over for somebody, I think they need it for heir stove but can't for the life of me remember who it was. I do remember somebody turning, what i'm not sure it could be turning over, turning out or turning round, not sure.
    By they way that Centenary Airsporter I bought off you shoots really well and at 75 notes is a real bargain.
    See you all in a couple of Weeks.
    Timothy Aloysius Fish
    Fishmonger and Cobbler to her Magesty
    Hahaha!! Boing!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post

Dave
    Excellent; nice one Dave and co.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Cool A Knighthood in Boingerdom.......

So, we have amongst our midst a very fine fellow.

A chap who certainly knows a thing or two about boingers and what makes them tick. A man who can re-engineer and re-configure the spring operated airgun with consummate ease. A man who has an excellent knowledge of many, many guns past and present. A man who is more than willing to share the information he has gleaned over many years, offering advice and tips to all, and this advice will have been arrived at by tried and tested means.

This fine fellow even extended his hospitality to Boingerfolk from all four corners of the UK (and beyond!) by planning and hosting The Quigley Hollow Bash events..

Yep, it's our very own Mr Mick Furniss, of Quigley Hollow.

Loads of hard graft and planning. Five successful events in the bag and this, our sixth, in just two weeks time, promising to be a classic.

Of course, we all know that behind a great man, there's always a great woman, and our thanks and unending gratitude go out to our Shirl for putting up with us all - generally 40 to 55 peeps descending on the Hollow. Cheers for supporting Mick, Shirl, and putting up with us lot.

To Mick and Shirl, THANK YOU, CAN'T WAIT !!

Oh, and, er.......BOING !!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So, we have amongst our midst a very fine fellow.

A chap who certainly knows a thing or two about boingers and what makes them tick. A man who can re-engineer and re-configure the spring operated airgun with consummate ease. A man who has an excellent knowledge of many, many guns past and present. A man who is more than willing to share the information he has gleaned over many years, offering advice and tips to all, and this advice will have been arrived at by tried and tested means.

This fine fellow even extended his hospitality to Boingerfolk from all four corners of the UK (and beyond!) by planning and hosting The Quigley Hollow Bash events..

Yep, it's our very own Mr Mick Furniss, of Quigley Hollow.

Loads of hard graft and planning. Five successful events in the bag and this, our sixth, in just two weeks time, promising to be a classic.

Of course, we all know that behind a great man, there's always a great woman, and our thanks and unending gratitude go out to our Shirl for putting up with us all - generally 40 to 55 peeps descending on the Hollow. Cheers for supporting Mick, Shirl, and putting up with us lot.

To Mick and Shirl, THANK YOU, CAN'T WAIT !!

Oh, and, er.......BOING !!

...And what I meant to say was that Mick should receive a knighthood for services provided to the UK airgun community!

Do you think Lizzie would go for it???

Shucks!

Boinging awesome Tone!

Ears burning Mick?
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Shucks!

Boinging awesome Tone!

Ears burning Mick?
    Cheers, Gwyn.

So, only thirteen sleeps to go now.......

BOING !!

Thumbs up

Tent has been bought ..... a few tins of aa diabolo express to be picked up , cheque awaiting posting ,guns nearly sorted what have i missed.......the other half has planned the food already so the boy and me don't starve

Oh gun bags
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Tent has been bought ..... a few tins of aa diabolo express to be picked up , cheque awaiting posting ,guns nearly sorted what have i missed.......the other half has planned the food already so the boy and me don't starve

Oh gun bags
    Beer, lots of beer...

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    ...And what I meant to say was that Mick should receive a knighthood for services provided to the UK airgun community!

Do you think Lizzie would go for it???
    Im sure Richard the 3rd will put a good word in

BBF
    "The grass is always greener on the other side"

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Beer, lots of beer...
    i can't remember the last time i had more than a pint
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbaronfish View Post
    Im sure Richard the 3rd will put a good word in

BBF
    Haha!

Hadn't thought of that.