Quote Originally Posted by mrto View Post
As a person that has a couple of LP53's I did find that interesting.

Thanks for the post,

ATB.
Thanks buddy. I am not expecting much interest because I think most owners of LP53s inparticularly, will want to keep their guns as design and I don't blame them. For me however, this kit does not permanently alter design but does improve the gun a goodly amount.
The problem with the Walther is it uses a different piston head arrangement. While a whole raft of piston heads can be spun up and fitted to the screw on piston face (as with so many designs) of the Lucznik, the Walther has a one off method of fitting with a keyhole head unit comprising of a leather piston washer and steel keyhole/guide locator. Its a nice idea and dispenses with the need for screws but does cause real problems if wanting to fit your homemade Teflon/leather washer.
I will look at perhaps using this P18 Konceptus mainspring. It fits the piston of the Walther perfectly, then may turn up a guide rod to slip over the existing guide off the base of the grip cap.
The Walthers upper keyhole locater/tiny guide rod at the other end rules out the piston weight fitting in the kit which gave the Lucznik 25fps during my tests. A good 50 fps came from the spring and guide though, meaning one should be able to get the Walther to within 25fps of the Lucznik.