Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
What I mean is that it would be easily possible for the BBS to host your pictures, to the benefit of many of us.

I know (and welcome) that Mr R has said it will soon be possible to post images on thread, but I was thinking of something more in terms of your vast volume of vintage airgun photos. It would be nice to think of them being maintained for posterity.
I see, Paul. The problem with this is that the pics have all been uploaded to Photobucket and to do so all over again would take months of work - there are well over 20,000 so far and lots still to upload!

Spending a few minutes every day uploading is manageable but doing it all in one go is not (for me anyway).

I'm sure that's part of Photobucket's calculation - that they feel they have people over a barrel.

The trouble is, when I started, PB seemed much more benign than it does today, and I didn't really expect the galleries to take off as they have. In my naiivety, I thought there were only a few hundred different models of airguns out there, not thousands.