Thread: 3-9x40 Leapers or Hawke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Might be worth investing in a dampa mount before buying a new scope.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Might be worth investing in a dampa mount before buying a new scope.
    Yes a damper mount for fac. I have mate with a 22ftlb hw80 who does not use a damper mount but he did buy a more expensive scope to go on it though

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    Yes a damper mount for fac. I have mate with a 22ftlb hw80 who does not use a damper mount but he did buy a more expensive scope to go on it though
    The main problem is the budget, I'm not in the best monetary conditions right now and all I can afford is really the scope... I think it will hold up great, I also saw another reviews with air rifles with the same power as mine and they say it held up really well. Might buy it later if I feel the need for it. Thanks for the reply!

Edit: I misunderstood it at first, tought you were saying to buy it along with the scope... I contacted the store and they told me that the BSA scope doesn't hold up in a 24 joule rifle, so my only choice is buying a new one.

Ihad the leapers utg 3x12x44 a very robust scope, the glass was very good but the ret was a bit thick so i moved it on, it wasn't etched i think it was a bit of band.

Quote Originally Posted by buttloaves View Post
    Ihad the leapers utg 3x12x44 a very robust scope, the glass was very good but the ret was a bit thick so i moved it on, it wasn't etched i think it was a bit of band.
    I found the eye relief on thst scope to short for me anyway.