Thread: The Boinger Bash Lounge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    It seems that I’ve become a collector of Weihrauch pistols without trying

On top of the HW45’s, I’ve also got a HW40, a HW75, a .177 HW44(luverly bit of kit), and a HW70

I’d like a Black Star in .177 to add to the collection, but I’m not too sure about the Bronze Star models

I had a look at one in our local gun shop, and I wasn’t over struck with the colour..... then again, if one came up cheap ....

BOING
    Wow! That's a hell of a HW pistol collection there, Paul.

I just have the HW45 mentioned, HW40 and HW70. I must get that .177 '45. And I'd also love a 75 one day.

Then a Feinwerkbau 65 and Walther LP53 one day and that'll about do me, pistol wise.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wow! That's a hell of a HW pistol collection there, Paul.

I just have the HW45 mentioned, HW40 and HW70. I must get that .177 '45. And I'd also love a 75 one day.

Then a Feinwerkbau 65 and Walther LP53 one day and that'll about do me, pistol wise.
    Up we go with a morning BOING

As it happens, a bought an immaculate FWB 65 with all its accessories and paperwork a few years ago from a BBS member in Sheffield.
    It was worth the trip up to collect it and have a chat with a fellow pistol shooter.
    They really are fantastic pistols and I’ve used mine in the BBS MPL 6yd pistol comps.

We did have a LP53 knocking about down our club somewhere I haven’t seen it for ages so I will try and locate it when we reopen.

BOING
    Last edited by Paul SE; 24-02-2021 at 07:27 AM.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Up we go with a morning BOING

As it happens, a bought an immaculate FWB 65 with all its accessories and paperwork a few years ago from a BBS member in Sheffield.
    It was worth the trip up to collect it and have a chat with a fellow pistol shooter.
    They really are fantastic pistols and I’ve used mine in the BBS MPL 6yd pistol comps.

We did have a LP53 knocking about down our club somewhere I haven’t seen it for ages so I will try and locate it when we reopen.

BOING
    I'm dribbling just a little bit here.

Well done on the 65. I've always thought they look lovely and, of course, you expect them to be exquisitely engineered. Having a go with one or two in the past at Quigley Hollow only cemented those views.

It'd be really handy if you did manage to locate that Walther. Lovely things.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!