Thread: Second U.B.C. Meet & Competition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    Whoo-hOOO!

It'll be great to see you all again! Anyone up for a repeat of the Holiday Inn?

Jim and Jan, I can't wait to meet y'all.

Mike / Mickson, you're nearer than me and you have plenty of time to arrange a day or two's holiday for the event so stop buggering about and get your name down. It'd be great to meet you.

Just think about the Phantom Sniper - he's not got a car and lives a gazillion miles away, but somehow or other, he'll get there and back just like he did last time.

Cookie dude - we need to put the world to rights again - it's all gone horribly pear-shaped since we last met.

Counting the days...
    Mike sounds Good to me fella, Just booked Holiday in for Fri/Sat will be bringing Sensei Gizmo with me.

It will be really good to see everyone again, and would love to meet a whole lot of new faces. Mr Delta1 we will have more guns for you to use than you will know what to do with. I hope your Lad hasn't been practising too much as he took us all to school as a rank outsider last time

Make the effort guy's it will be worth it.

Jason
    Last edited by cookie; 15-02-2009 at 04:39 PM.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Mike sounds Good to me fella, Just booked Holiday in for Fri/Sat will be bringing Sensei Gizmo with me.
    You got the two for one deal again?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    You got the two for one deal again?
    Of course, i need to save my money for Beer.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.