Thread: info required on hft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up EV2= Cracking Rifle!

I had an EV2 last year-I had sold all of my rifles, then decided I fancied shooting a bit of HFT again. Mine was a MK2 Model. The rifle was certainly accurate, the trigger very predictable and the amount of adjustment to the stock made it a perfect fit.
    Fortunately, you can mount a scope fairly low down, I had a Burris 3-9 * 40 Fullfield 2 on low mounts, which with a 40 yd zero, gave me a very usable tradjectory.

I sold mine when an oportunity to buy something a bit "special" came along, but I would certainly consider another, one day....

Just a word of warning: they had issues with the reg leaking, mine went down after 500 pellets Air arms serviced the rifle and the reg for circa 120.00 pounds, which I thought was pretty reasonable-the rifle came back supremely consistent

Give the Air-arms MPR ft a look-I think it is every bit as good as the EV2 for HFT
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    I had an EV2 last year-I had sold all of my rifles, then decided I fancied shooting a bit of HFT again. Mine was a MK2 Model. The rifle was certainly accurate, the trigger very predictable and the amount of adjustment to the stock made it a perfect fit.
    Fortunately, you can mount a scope fairly low down, I had a Burris 3-9 * 40 Fullfield 2 on low mounts, which with a 40 yd zero, gave me a very usable tradjectory.

I sold mine when an oportunity to buy something a bit "special" came along, but I would certainly consider another, one day....

Just a word of warning: they had issues with the reg leaking, mine went down after 500 pellets Air arms serviced the rifle and the reg for circa 120.00 pounds, which I thought was pretty reasonable-the rifle came back supremely consistent

Give the Air-arms MPR ft a look-I think it is every bit as good as the EV2 for HFT

Thanks very much mate it's much appreciated

Regards mike
    AIR ARMS EV2 - MTC VIPER 6-24x56 IR SCB
    Daystate platinum - mtc viper 6-24-56 ir scb

[QUOTE=Baxterbasics;4754941]

Thanks very much mate it's much appreciated

Regards mike
    AIR ARMS EV2 - MTC VIPER 6-24x56 IR SCB
    Daystate platinum - mtc viper 6-24-56 ir scb